Counter

Sunday 14 September 2008

Beading Day Yesterday



I had my monthly beading day yesterday and we did Herringbone stitch. It was really enjoyable and here is what I made...


The flat cuff piece has 3mm faceted beads put randomly into the work and it is really effective. The 'lumpy' piece will be a bracelet or necklace, although I don't like the colours on me. It will be going in my Folksy shop when it is finished.



Of course, when I got home, I had to have a play. My husband and son had not seen me all day, so a few more hours wouldn't hurt would it!? I thought about making another flat cuff in blues and greens as there is a 'Seaside Challenge' on the Crafter...oo forum. I thought that this would fit the bill nicely.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

looks like you had a lovely day of beading and created some lovely fun things!