Counter

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Bits and Bobs...

Well, I have been very busy this week, but don't have much to show for it. I cut up the green and blue wave bracelet as I decided I didn't like the finished article. I started making another one without the size 6 beads but gave up half way through! I am making another cuff (like the Egyptian one but in berry colours) which is looking fantastic so far but is not finished.

Finally, I went to my course today and we made ear-rings with brick stitch and fringing. For some reason, I just couldn't get the look I really wanted. I ended up with a passable attempt but am going to take a break for a day or before making up the pair for the final coursework.

So, no pictures at the moment but I hope to have the cuff finished later today...

1 comment:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

I get days like that too, where I have to start over many times to get a certain look, I dont get frustrated tho I just keep plugging away till it happens.
Diane