Counter

Thursday 18 September 2008

Jewellery Roll




My friend phoned me last week and asked if I would be able to make a jewellery roll for her, as a present for someone for Christmas. I had never made anything like that before, but thought there would probably be something on line. There wasn't a huge amount in the free pattern line, but I did manage to find one to give me the basic shape. I then made two prototypes before I came up with a third, and successful, design. Don't mention the phrase 'bias binding' to me as it now sets off my nervous tic!


I have made the roll in two complementary fabrics and am really pleased with how it turned out. I will not bother with the beads in future though, as they double the production time.

I hope you like it...

1 comment:

Apryl said...

it looks really lovely.. I'm sure that it will be well recieved!