Counter

Wednesday 10 September 2008

The Best Bracelet I Have Ever Made!





I am so pleased with this bracelet. It is a bit 'bling' but I love it! It is from a pattern from the new book and was very simple, if a little time-consuming. I think the colours are slightly Egyptian and the finished thing is a bit like a cuff. It is also very substantial to wear. I love it!

Although the pattern looks complicated, it is actually just two ladder-stitched 4mm cube strings joined together with loops.

7 comments:

Apryl said...

thats really beautiful... love the colour! and the cards on the previous post aren't half bad either!

Unknown said...

it does look very complicated! It's no wonder you are really happy with how it turned out - well done!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

ooh that is gorgeous - great colours.

Izabela said...

gorgeous colors! it must have taken ages to make it!

Sequin Bead said...

stunning bracelet, great work x

Hells said...

hmmm we may have to start calling you cleopatra!!
It's really nice.

KittyKat said...

I LOVE that, those colours are made to go together, are you making anymore? (nudge nudge)