Counter

Tuesday 23 September 2008

C & G Coursework

I had my second class today. We did Ladder and Brick Stitch. I haven't got any photos yet because I am still doing all the beadwork, but watch this space. I was practising increasing and decreasing the rows and ended up with a sample that looked like a little fish, and this gave me an idea for the finished piece. It is going well so far and I am kind of shocked at having had an original idea!!! Next thing you know, I'll be publishing books - one design down, about 19 to go...

EDIT: 24/09/08

And here is the finished article! Not something I would necessarily wear every day, but I love it for my coursework. I think it shows a bit more imagination than the basic requirement...


1 comment:

Hells said...

Love it. That would really brighten up an outfit.