Counter

Thursday 30 April 2009

Two Cards, a Bracelet and The Thursday Night Project


Both of these cards have been made with some new swirly rubber stamps that I bought yesterday. I also bought some 'Diamond Glaze' which I have fallen in love with. It is so easy to use, dries beautifully and very quickly, and is better than ALL the other brands I have tried before.






The cards are very basic, although I do think red, black and white is a great combination.



















This bracelet is made using twisted herringbone stitch. I then decorated the hanging part with some leaf stems. It would not be to everyone's taste as the long bit hangs down the wrist and could annoy...BUT I love it!

The following two WIPs are my 'Thursday Night Project' items. See Crafter...oo for full information. It is something that we all post about and we all try to get things that have been annoying us completed.

This is more twisted herringbone, but with 11° seed beads and delicas this time.













This is also twisted herringbone but with leaves added. I got the pattern from the Bead and Button Volume 2 book.

1 comment:

Tina Peacock said...

Your work is beautiful! I love the cards. I keep wanting to check out the Thursday Night Project.I think I'll pop on over! Thank you for your comment on my blog, by the way x