This has been sitting in my pile of projects to do since I bought it at the Sandown bead fair in November last year. I tried to make it once before but it went horribly wrong and I gave up - however, I went through my UFOs the other day and vowed to make it. I ignored anything that seemed to be going wrong during the make and kept plodding on, working on the basis that I should just follow the instructions. Slowly but surely it built up, despite the instructions not being the clearest in the world. I am thankful that I was not a beginner trying this as I would have probably given up on beading forever!
Anyway, it is finished now and I think it looks lovely. I changed the round beads for beads of my own as I was not happy with the quality of the ones supplied in the kit. All in all, although I think the finished kits from Spellbound do look lovely, the instructions are far from clear and the beads are not good enough quality.