Counter

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Tubby Thursday

Last week, I forgot to post that I lost half a pound. Frankly, that was a miracle and I did not deserve it. This week, I have eaten even MORE and have been ill, so things look really bad for weigh-in tomorrow. I have to go and weigh though as we have a stand-in Leader this week, and one of our clerks is at a wedding. There will only be me and the shop sales clerk there to help the stand-in and I would never let my normal Leader down in that way.
Weighing-in will also give me the kick up the bum that I currently need. I have fallen off the wagon and need to get motivated again. What with one thing and another, I have not been to the gym for two weeks...I am thoroughly ashamed of myself.
New start from tomorrow - at least I haven't raided Max's easter eggs!

No comments: