Counter

Monday 12 April 2010

At Last, Some Crafting

It seems ages since I put any photos on here. There is a reason, but I can't say what it is yet. It is taking a lot of my time and I will post photos when the recipient has got it! Meanwhile, here are a few photos.

These are the items that I sent my partner in the Pincushion Swap (see button to right, with link). I cross-stiched my own design and backed it with felt. I also made a pincushion from felt and trimmed it with beads. I particularly like this one as it is just so pretty. Finally, I sent my partner (I still don't have a blog address for her - please send me one GreyFrog) some pins and a few haberdashery items. I really hope that she likes it!




This is another card from the commission for my friend. I have this fabulous roller stamp that I have been using for a lot of the backgrounds on my latest cards. It is so beautiful.


Thanks to ClaireP for hosting the swap. Please see button to right of page for a link to her blog.

3 comments:

gtlady said...

Wow, I absolutely LOVE the cross stitched one, what a brilliant idea, the felt was is gorgeous and the beading perfect, but the 'pins' one is stunning - lucky swapee!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

ooohh lovely - still not sent mine but hope to do it today :o)

Julie said...

GOT THEM! they are beautiful! we got bakc from being away early this morning and a neighbour ran down the road with your parcel! My daughter has already snaffled the flower one and so i've put the stitched one up high out of reach! Your parcel should be heading off today...i took it with us to post but never found a post office and wasn't brave enough to stuff it in a postbox!

Thanks again. I'll have more time on here to upload photos etc on the weekend. We're still on school holidays so computer time is slim!