Counter

Friday 14 March 2008

What a co-incidence!

The other day, I was suggesting to my mum that she take up beading as a hobby. I knew of two women who run courses but I have not been able to go to them in the past because I work during the week. Then, last night I had a phone call from one of the women who runs the courses. She was ringing to let me know that they have recently started doing courses on Saturdays! I have not spoken to these women for around a year, so how spooky is that!

I have booked myself on to the course on 19th April, where I will be doing some fancy netting stitch that then becomes a necklace or bracelet. I am trying to convince my mum to come with me as I think she would really enjoy it - I can't wait! The next one, which is two weeks later, involves cabouchon stones and beaded embroidery. It doesn't seem my cup of tea, but I will see what they look like when I attend the first session.

No comments: