Counter

Saturday 1 March 2008

I went shopping again - seed beads can be quite addictive you know!


And this is what I bought - all £28 of it. I discovered last week that The Bead Merchant (http://www.beadmerchant.co.uk/) is near me and that they have an open day on the first Saturday in every month. So, I dragged two friends along and we all had a rummage. It is an Aladdin's cave. Next time, I am leaving Max with Mark so I can look at beads without worrying that my child is destroying the shop!


It was all going swimmingly until my friend's daughter helped herself to another biscuit and I told Max that he was not having one. He sulked for the next ten minutes, but at least that gave me some peace from his rampaging!


1 comment:

Lucykate Crafts... said...

they all look so yummy, love those colours!