Counter

Saturday 26 June 2010

Lots of Things!






These are two of the three pictures that I have decided to make as teacher presents for the end of the school year. They work out to cost around £5.25 each, not including time obviously.

Above them are two presents that I bought for my friend's 40th. I got them from Folksy, from...

Natalie Farrell (make-up bag)

Snowdon (Fridge Magnets)

Both of them are totally gorgeous. I have loved Natalie's bags for a very long time and wanted to buy one for myself, but never had an excuse. Now I know that they are even more fantastic in the flesh, I will forget needing the reason and just buy myself one!

2 comments:

Craft Matters said...

Lovely pictures Suzanne - hope the recipients are very pleased with them.

MitziMakes said...

ooh lovely stuff! :)