Counter

Saturday 8 May 2010

This bracelet has been adapted from a necklace pattern by Jill Devon at The Bead Merchant. I decided to make it into a bracelet as the necklace was too 'blingy' for my taste. The sparkle comes from 6 Swarovski 12mm rivolis and catches the eye beautifully. It is a statement piece that can be worn during the day or night.


This cross-stitch was adapted from a 'Clip-art' picture that came with our pc. I made it for Max but took ages to get around to putting it in a frame. I decided to get it sorted for him, but the only frame that I had in the house had broken glass. So, the picture does not have any glass protection, but Max is chuffed to bits with it!

1 comment:

MitziMakes said...

ooh i love rivolis, they're gorgeous! (Though i always want to call them raviolis?!) Cute cross stitch too :)