Counter

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tubby Tuesday - A Day Late!

I am so gutted. I gained half a pound. You know when it happens and you know why? Well, in my case, there was NO REASON for it. Honestly guv...

I actually stood on the scales and shouted, 'Nooooooooo' when she told me the news. Then I stood there, adamant that it could not be right as I had done nothing different from any other week. Apparently it could be water retention...hmmm.

Anyway, if I don't lose this week I will be ready to give up I think, and I really don't want to do that. My body seems to be losing weight every two weeks at the moment, which is ok, but it is really disheartening not to see results every week when you have been careful. Mind you, I have lost exactly 7lbs in the last 4 weeks, so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

No comments: