Counter

Monday 7 December 2009

Craft Sale At Local School




I would like to thank my friend Jane for inviting me to sell my jewellery at her children's school fayre last week. I managed to sell quite a lot of my work and had a lovely time. I would also like to thank my mum, who suggested that I make several pairs of cheaper ear-rings to sell to the littlies who needed presents for their mums. They all sold! We wrapped every thing in tissue paper and they all looked really lovely wrapped up. I also used the jewellery stands made from a pattern at Boo's Jewellery Blog.

The only downside was that I was next to the cake stall and all the cakes were calling to me. I think it was the closest I have been, so far, to falling off the diet wagon. There was this chocolate cake for sale in slices and...well, say no more. I didn't succomb though and managed to stick to my points - phew!

1 comment:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

yay! good on you for ignoring the cake {i wouldn't of!} and well done on sales too x