Counter

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tubby Tuesday

I am so gutted - I stayed the same this week :-( I stuck to my points and did exercise, so should have lost SOMETHING. Grrrr. Anyway, I am going to see if a week with less snacking (even though I only usually have low point snacks) and more meal planning will help. I think I need to get more fruit/veg in and try to vary my meals more. No plateau-ing for me, I hope...

Craftwise, I have made two bracelets, but the light has been too bad to photograph them. I will put them on here soon. I am doing a bazaar a week on Friday, and have been making jewellery stands, to try and look a little more professional, so that has taken a lot of my time.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Staying the same is some thing to be happy about and it so much better than putting on just 1/2lb