Counter

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Another Wire-Wrapped Bead Bracelet


And look what it did to my poor little hand! I have to lay off the wire-wrapping for a few days, until the blister goes down...
The bracelet is made from 6mm glass pearls, 3mm glass pearls, MOP discs, 6mm fire-polished glass beads and 10mm fire-polished glass beads. I am not usually a fan of green things, but I love this. I added a little feature dangle on the clasp, to give a bit more interest. I even had a go at making my own jump-rings, with 1mm wire. I think 0.8mm would be better, but, at least the one I used is really strong!

2 comments:

Miaou said...

OMG I love love LOVE this bracelet - it's in my fave colours and I love all the beads etc ... my favourite of all the things you have made!!

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! What beautiful colours!