Counter

Friday 12 June 2009

6 Unimportant Things I Love

I have been tagged by Woolywotnots...


Hmmm...

1 Would probably be chocolate. I don't particularly like the good stuff, Cadbury's is good enough for me. I love the texture, the smell, the taste...


My favourite would have to be Maltersers, Flakes, Mars Bars, Ripple, Revels, Double Decker...


...Well, a girl needs a choice doesn't she!


2 The Cinema - Nothing better than watching a good film on a full size screen. Keanu definitely looks better even bigger!



I love the big seats, the pic 'n' mix, the trailers, the ice-cream, even the sweet-wrapper rustlers.

3 Blog-hopping - There is definitely something really rewarding about finding a new blog that you didn't know about and seeing what other people do with their crafts. I usually start with the blogs I love already and then choose one from their list of recommendations. Then, from that blog, I choose one of their recommendations and so on. I have found some wonderful crafters this way. Give it a whirl if you don't already do this.

4 Beads - say no more!

5 The Saturday Times cryptic crossword. Often lasts me the whole week and very satisfying. It is about 3 times the size of the normal one and it keeps my brain working. Once I have finished that, I do the massive Sudoku puzzle, although I normally get too carried away and end up messing it up.

6 Cats - They make me so happy. It's a shame that both Mark and Max are allergic to them. Who wouldn't love this...


Isn't she beautiful!? She is my Mum and Dad's cat and very easily frightened, especially around Max. Some people dislike cats because of their look of superiority but I think they are just lovely. Mind you, any cat that is lucky enough to get their paws under the table at my parents' house WOULD look smug! They get the best seat in the house and are adored constantly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your super six! :-) The Times crossword and suduko are such treats! :-)