Counter

Monday 20 October 2008

I've Been Tagged...

By PennyDog

THE RULES

1. Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Facts:

1. I was kissed by Dale Winton when I made a pilot for 'The Other Half' (a gameshow a few years ago).
2. I was accepted to go on 'The Weakest Link' but could never make the dates they offered me.
3. I saw Rolf Harris at Heathrow airport and went red!
4. I used to be a Weight Watchers Leader.
5. I am a reformed chocoholic.
6. I have just lost 2 stone with WW.
7. My husband went to school with Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon. My only claim to fame is that the guy who speaks Russian in the programme 'Airport' went to my school!

I am tagging:

Incy Wincy
Over Milkwood
23 Beech Hill
Vintage Kitty Kat
I'm a Ginger Monkey
Maximum Rabbit Designs
Miaou Crafts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL cool facts, much better than mine!