Counter

Thursday 17 July 2008

Swap on 'Mee Crafty'

I signed up for the swap on Mee Crafty and got paired with Juicy Fig. Now, bearing in mind that she has a female teenager and I have a seven year old boy, Chloe didn't make it an easy swap for either of us! Anyway, having had more experience of being a teenage girl than a junior schoolboy (grin), I think I got the better side of the deal!

I have finished the items and have been meaning to send them off for days so I can blog what I made, but I am being ditsy as usual and need to sort myself out.

Watch this space...

5 comments:

JuicyFig said...

OMG - that was quick!! I am still at the serious planning stage - and asking everone I know what I can make for a 7 year old boy (we are a very female dominated family!)

I think I have some idea's though....

Kath
x

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

lucky you - getting Juicyfig she is a great swap partner {i got her in the doll swap} look forward to seeing what you made.

x vInTaGe VioLeT x

Chloe said...

MWAH MWAH MWAAAAAAH!

I know you'll come up with something fab.
x

Peechy said...

wow!! lots of yummie stuff updated!! loving the bracelet and star card, love the flower one too.

Jack Fussell said...

Sorry about the "TFS!" It means "Thanks for Sharing!" LOL!