Counter

Thursday 3 July 2008

My 'oomph' has upped and left me today.

Nothing seems to inspire me. I destroyed the peyote bracelet that I was half way though making because the tension wasn't right. I have started a ladder-stitch strip and want to add brick stitch to it to make a different bracelet. However I ground to a halt half way through the ladder stitch strip because of this lack of enthusiasm!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Maybe a long walk in the morning will blow the cobwebs in my brain away...

I also have Max's class assembly tomorrow, and he has the biggest part (apparently), so I can be a proud mummy! He is really excited so maybe his enthusiasm will rub off on to me.

I really hope to be blogging another project within the next couple of days. Watch this space!

1 comment:

Hells said...

Oh dear. My mojo takes to disappearing on a regular basis. Yours is sure to come back, you're very talented.
Enjoy the proud mummy moment.