Counter

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Ooh, I've been tagged...

By Little Geckos (see link at top of page).

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I was recently engaged and was swanning around with a lovely, sparkly ring on! Working for a company that made me so stressed that I eventually had to take 11 months off work.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Work, arrange MOT and service for car, collect friend's daughter from school, make dinner, sleep.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, cheesy Doritos, chips (proper ones), ice-cream, buffet food items

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Open a craft shop

5) Places I have lived: Colchester

6) 6 bloggers I want to know more about ...Sorry if you've been tagged already or don't want to be now, but you're on my favourites list for a reason!! (flattery gets one everywhere!!)

Pickled Paper Designs
Vintage Kitty Cat
Mee Crafty
Sassy Crafts
Butternut Sage
Ramblings of a Yarn Junkie

No comments: