Counter

Wednesday 2 April 2008

I've been tagged by Mee Crafty

See link at top of blog...

4 jobs I have had:

Client Account Administrator for a property management company. One tenant told me I was like Arnie in 'The Terminator' because I made him pay his rent!

Temp in the Personnel Department of the local college, while I was pregnant with Max. I stayed there for the whole of my pregnancy.

Weight Watchers Leader. Not that you would believe that if you saw me now! It was a fantastically rewarding job. I discovered that I am good at dealing with people and can chat to anyone really. I used to be really shy, so that was a wonderful thing to realise.

Training Supervisor for a famous training company. This is my current job and I LOVE it. Again, meeting people and dealing with them on a daily basis is a main part of the role. My sister calls it the 'pink and fluffy' side of working!

4 favourite films:

Truly Madly Deeply
A Room With a View
Constantine
The Philadelphia Story (Blimey, I'm sure there are loads more, but my mind has gone blank!)

4 places I've been:

Lake Garda - the wine, ice-cream, coffee...and gorgeous Italian men!
New York (Honeymoon) - stayed in the Waldorf...
New England - in the 'fall' of course! Boston was great and so was Rhode Island.
Devon - the most beautiful place in the world in my humble opinion.

4 places I've lived:

Colchester
Colchester
Colchester
Colchester!

4 favourite tv shows:

Torchwood
Doctor Who
Angel
Lost

4 favourite radio programs:

I only ever listen to Radio 4, so Steve Wright
Jonathan Ross
Ken Bruce
Terry Wogan does make me snigger, but I don't like the music

4 favourite foods:

Caesar Salad
Red Onion and Goat's Cheese tartlet
Rare Steak
Spaghetti Carbonara

I can't list the sweet ones as there are too many!

4 places I'd rather be:

Machu Picchu - somewhere I have always wanted to go
London - such a vibrant and historical place
New York - there is nothing to compare it
Florence - a wonderful place full of happy memories

4 I nominate:

I don't 'know' many bloggers, so...

Greebo's Whiskers

Hopefully I will know more blogs soon.

No comments: