Counter

Friday 4 January 2008

I feel like a child in a chocolate shop!

Today, I received two parcels of cross-stitch things that I ordered. I had seen a shop on ebay where I could get 100 DMC skeins for £22.99 with only £2 postage. This saved me approximately 50p per skein, and I asked the seller to select me a range of colours. Imagine how much fun I had sorting through them! I know I'm a saddo! The site was 'Westbbc' on ebay. Delivery was very quick.

I also ordered two kits from www.superstitcher.co.uk The prices were really cheap and the service was excellent. Delivery was well within a week, which I though was excellent, considering that I ordered on the Sunday before New Year!

So, now I have more than enough to keep me going for the next few months - will that stop me ordering more? Well, as a crafter, I think it is unlikely!

No comments: