Counter

Monday 28 January 2008

Easter Swap




On a parenting site that I visit most days, we have an Arts & Craft forum. Several of us have signed up to do an Easter swap. This got me all excited about Easter, although it is a subject I usually avoid. I find chicks a bit twee! Anyway, I decided to try and make a hanging decoration in the shape of an Easter egg, and here is the result...
It was very quick to make, which I hope is not too obvious! I seem to be moving in the whole 'hanging decoration' direction, but I will go with it for a while and see what develops. I find that felt works really well in my Sizzix machine, and you might be able to tell that I love flowers!

3 comments:

Annie B said...

that's very funky indeed... love it!

Apryl said...

oh its very sweet, I like flowers too!

mncrafters said...

Oh I love that, really pretty :-)
(Miaou)