Counter

Sunday 17 January 2010

Weight Watchers

I forgot to post and let you know of my most recent weigh-in. I have changed meetings to a Thursday morning as I am clerking for a former colleague (from when I was a Leader). I had not been weighed for just over three weeks and had lost 3.5 lbs - including two days off over Christmas! It took me to just over my 2.5 stone mark. I am so chuffed and it has made me even more determined to get to goal. The thought of Spring being around the corner is also keeping me going, as I must admit that the last few weeks have been hard, what with the horrible weather.

4 comments:

Izabela said...

oh well done, I feel like I need to loose weight but I don't know how to start... hopefully this year will bring me some discipline...

Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw you are doing weight watchers, good job on the couple pounds you lost so far! Very cool necklace by the way! That is really awesome!

If you are looking for motivation, stop by my blog http://www.fitnessachievement.com

or http://www.beachbodycoach.com/willb20213

Miaou said...

That's fantastic, well done!

Lindsay said...

Your doing great, keep it up