Counter

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Alas, Poor Yorick...

I knew him Horatio.

Yes, I saw Hamlet last night, at the Novello Theatre, Aldwych. It was a fantastic performance, marred only slightly by the fabulous DT having 'hurt his back'.

YUM!

Anyway, Mum and I had a lovely afternoon in London. I bought some Swarovski 4mm beads in the shop opposite Liberty. We had coffee and cake in the Liberty tea-shop and then I bought a lipstick from Laura Mercier (Shade: 'Peony').

We also had a lovely meal in a little French bistro called Côte. It included a complimentary lemon liqueur at the end, which was rather civilised of them I think...(grin). I must admit to leaving the restaurant a tiny bit worse for wear as I had already had a large glass of Rosé with dinner.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Sounds like you had a good time then!:) Happy Christmas! xx

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... David Tennannttttt... *wipes up drool*.
And you got to see him in the flesh!! Sigh...