Counter

Monday 18 February 2008

Christmas card made for parents...A bit late to blog, but never mind!


The title says it all. I loved this card so much that I wanted to post it on my blog. I used a clip-art image to make the chart and it came out really well.


I have been really busy crafting in the last week or so. It makes me feel so buzzy and happy. The only problem is that real life gets in the way! I sometimes think I am a jack-of-all-trades and master of none, what with cross-stitch, cards, beading and sewing. However, crafting is about making us happy isn't it, and I am certainly not going to make a career of it - so I can please myself as to what to make.

I made a lovely (if I say it myself!) pair of ear-rings this evening. They are similar to the carnival bracelet made for my friend but are in silver, clear and frosted white small drop beads. I have taken pictures, but it was dark, so I will take some more in the daylight tomorrow. They were so easy to make, if fiddley, and came together really well. I will be making more pairs for friends' birthdays in the future.

No comments: